RATES & APPLICATION
Want to move to Villa Maria?
Villa Maria provides all-inclusive accommodation for female students in the heart of Cape Town's city centre, with a 10-month rental period.
Prospective tenants must meet the following requirements to make a lease application:
- Female student
- 18 years or older
|DESCRIPTION||STANDARD ROOM||LARGE ROOM||EXTRA LARGE ROOM|
|Monthly Rental||R 7 744.00||R 8 228.00||R 8 712.00|
|Application Fee||R 200.00||R 200.00||R 200.00|
|Refundable Room & Access Disc Deposit||R 600.00||R 600.00||R 600.00|
- The period of residence is 10 months of the academic year from 1 February to 30 November. This period may be extended by mutual agreement at a rate of R240.00 per day.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the Annual Fees is to be paid on confirmation of acceptance. Should the Accommmodation be cancelled and we are able to fill the vacancy, an administration fee of R1500.00 will be charged and the balance refunded.
- Book a viewing of the rooms and tour of the facilities.
- Download the application form below, and submit it to email@example.com. Note the application fee.
- Once your application has been approved, please download and complete the Lease Agreement.
- Submit the Lease Agreement, together with the medical form.
- At this point your deposit will also be required.